Zscaler Cloud Security Engineer
Have you worked with proxy servers and helped your company switch to cloud based security? Do you have strong knowledge of security routing and switching protocols? Do you live and breathe web security? Then you might be Fivesky's next Zscaler Cloud Security Engineer
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an enterprise environment.
- Financial services highly desirable.
What you will do:
- Help in moving proxy servers from OnPrem to the cloud utilizing Zscaler
- Experience working in DMZ environments with good understanding of hardware load-balancing, firewalls and multi-tiered architectures.
- Experienced with Packet capture
What you've done:
- Integrate external services with proxies
- Knowledge of web malware and how it can get inside the network and mitigation strategies.
- Linux Experience; must know at least standard userland roles and tasks.
- Knowledge of web security concepts and cyber attack vectors covering network through application layers.
- worked with Protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS etc.
- In-depth knowledge of the OSI stack.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Hands-on CASB design, architecture and deployment (SkyHigh, Symantec CloudSOC etc).
- Hands-on research and deployment of Shadow IT/Unsanctioned Application products.
- Good knowledge of authentication technologies (including NTLM, Kerberos, and SAML) is a plus.
- Hands-on proxy knowledge; Bluecoats highly desirable.
- Previous Lead experience is a plus
- Scripting experience like Python, Bash
- Knowledge of Data Protection Practices (Data At Rest, In Use, In Motion, etc) and their practical implementations.
- Practical knowledge of web malware, it's propagation and mitigation strategies.
- CISSP a plus.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.