Security Operations Analyst
India - Remote
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Security Operations Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, you will work closely with our Business Systems and Security Teams. You will have a lead role in monitoring and securing our cloud-based business systems. We are seeking a security-savvy person with experience in managing a diverse technical environment, developing and promoting best practices, monitoring systems, and proactively responding to security issues. You will also be responsible to:
Understand and remain up-to-date on Workato’s security measures, policies, and practices as well as industry trends and evolving standards.
Provide guidance, policies and recommendations to internal teams on security best practices for systems and applications.
Administer, set up, configure, and troubleshoot as needed internal business security applications.
Author scripts, tools, and Workato based automations to streamline security operations.
Monitor access to and activity in business systems to proactively detect and prevent security incidents.
Evaluate and recommend new internal tools for system management and security.
Respond to security incidents involving internal business systems.
Maintain recordkeeping for audit purposes and assist Workato’s annual security audit.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
Bachelor’s degree in CS or a related field.
3+ years of experience working in security operations.
Perimeter Security – Firewall, IPS, Proxy, email gateway, URL filtering etc.
Endpoint Security – AV, Next Gen AV, EDR, Encryption, HIPS, Email Security (Dmarc) etc.
Cloud Security – AWS experience is preferred, including native security controls in AWS, cloud security controls available on marketplace.
Knowledge of all domains within security covering people, process and technology
Solid understanding of security concepts, security policies, risks, and corresponding mitigation strategies.
Knowledge of IT Operations best techniques, including strategies, and technologies for monitoring, alerting, automation, and return-to-service strongly preferred.
SOC/SIEM/MDR/Security Orchestration and Automation
Good understanding of ITIL concepts Incident/Change/Problem and ticketing tools
Familiarity with MacOS system administration.
Familiarity with data warehousing systems especially Snowflake.
Experience with ISO27001 certification or SOC-2 audit is a plus.
Security certification (CSSLP, CISSP, GIAC, GSE for example) is a plus.
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time-management skills - balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests
Ensuring high quality and timely delivery of features
Demonstrate a strong sense of security operations ownership
Driven with a can-do attitude and determination to succeed
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs