Cyber Security Analyst
United States, Remote
BHG FinancialBHG Financial is the original disruptor in business working capital and unsecured consumer loans.
Who You'll Be
BHG Financial is looking for a self‐driven, autonomous, and ambitious individual with the ability to assist with developing a Threat Hunting Program, developing processes and procedures, metrics, and responding to security events.
What You'll Do
- Monitor security technologies and respond to alerts.
- Track suspicious network, application, and user behavior.
- Investigate events, incidents, and breaches, gather evidence, and analyze data in a comprehensive, consistent, and measurable manner.
- Perform hunts for malicious threats within the environment.
- Analyze user software and service exception requests.
- Analyze vendor requests.
- Perform a variety of testing in environment, from vulnerability to phishing.
- Assist with security audits, examinations, and assessments.
- Write up findings and provide recommendations.
- Provide excellent customer service when answering users’ security questions.
- Participate in an on-call security support rotation
What You'll Need
- 3-4 years of experience with SIEM (or SIEM-like technologies)
- Understanding of current information security threats, including DDoS, botnets, malware, Advanced
- Threat Hunting Experience
- Security Operations/Incident Response
- Background Development of Metrics, Processes, Documentation Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Persistent Threats (APT), buffer overflows, SQL injection, and phishing.
- Information Security Certifications including but not limited to Security+, GIAC GSEC, or CEH
- Solid understanding of incident response procedures and best practices
Life at BHGAt BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHGWe strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include: · 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums· Competitive PTO and vacation policies· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.infosec-jobs.com
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SOC 2-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs