Security Engineer (DevSecOps) - US
RubrikOrganizations rely on Rubrik for resilience against cyber attacks and operational disruptions with automation, fast recovery and easy cloud adoption.
Rubrik is seeking creative problem solvers with a passion for cyber security. In this role you will partner with all parts of the business to build security solutions that help secure the brand and protect the organization, company and customer environments. You will be responsible for executing security engineering programs and managing security technologies across the board. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can build innovative ways to deliver frictionless security capabilities to enhance the security posture of the organization.
What you'll be doing:
* Gathering requirements for the Products/Services for RSC and implementing then into the InfoSec tools
* Deploy and operate security solutions and supporting infrastructure in cloud and datacenter environments
* Manage a scalable and highly available solution for security logging and drive efforts of logging onboarding for increased security visibility
* Develop and maintain metrics related to the different InfoSec operational systems to drive compliance and optimization improvements
* Operational support and system upgrading for a variety of different InfoSec tools and systems
Experience you'll need:
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
* 4+ years experience in security engineering, building and managing security systems across the stack (on-prem and cloud)
* Operational knowledge of Linux and Windows systems
* Experience with Vault, Terraform, Puppet, Jenkins and Github
* Proficiency in any scripting language (Python, PowerShell, Perl, Ruby, shell, etc.)
* Working experience in GCP, AWS or Azure
* Experience collaborating with internal customers to establish strong requirements, prioritize work based on outcomes that drive operational effectiveness
* Security certifications are a plus (CISSP, CISM, SANS certs, vendor certs, etc.)
* Basic knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc), microservices and CI/CD pipelines
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.EEO IS THE LAW EEO IS THE LAW - POSTER SUPPLEMENT PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION NOTIFICATION OF EMPLOYEE RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL LABOR LAWS
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.infosec-jobs.com
Tags: AWS Azure CI/CD CISM CISSP Cloud Compliance Computer Science DevSecOps Docker GCP GitHub Kubernetes Linux Microservices Perl PowerShell Puppet Python Ruby SANS Scripting Strategy Terraform Windows
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SOC 2-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs