Cyber Security Analyst
Come join the battle against bad bots and web threats in one of the 50 most promising startups in Israel for 2020! We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as a Cyber Security Analyst on our Customer Operations team. As part of our leading team fighting off cybercriminals, you’ll be working side by side with customers, analyzing their traffic and cleaning up the internet from bad bots.
What you'll be doing?
- Analyze customer traffic to identify undetected threats and false detections
- Working side by side with customers providing insightful incident reports
- Work cross-functionally to optimize PerimeterX's ability to detect and mitigate real-time Cyber Attacks
- Design, plan and implement projects and automation for internal use
Analysts at PerimeterX should have...
- Perfect English, excellent customer-facing and communication skills (a must!)
- Hands-on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions etc.)
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Understanding of the cybersecurity threat landscape
- SQL Proficiency
- B.A/B.S or equivalent related experience in data analysis
Nice to have...
- Experience with Python or any other equivalent scripting/programming languages
- Familiar with ElasticSearch and/or BigQuery
Job tags: Architecture Automation Python