Senior Manager, Incident Response (Japan & APAC)
Cybereason's mission is to ‘protect it all’ – delivering unparalleled prevention, detection, investigation, and response for all endpoints: workstations, laptops, mobile devices and more.
Our cyber-defence solutions combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, as well as block intrusion of known and unknown threats. With our latest offerings, we can also seamlessly automate detection and prevention across traditional endpoints as well as mobile devices.
Since entering the Japan market in 2016, we have seen tremendous growth, now holding #1 market share. We are constantly evolving and hope to expand our team with daring individuals that never give up!
As the Senior Manager of the Incident Response team covering Japan and APAC, you will lead Incident Response activities, and be responsible for leading our clients through end-to-end incident response lifecycle to defend against attacks that potentially disrupt their operations. The IR Manager will manage and mentor a team of Incident Response defenders to minimize the impact of cyber attacks.
What you will do
- Lead a team of Incident responders - day to day team management, skill development plan, engagement oversight
- Oversee the Incident Response lifecycle, including: scoping,SOW, analysis, remediation, reporting, and tactical communications and ensure the excellence of deliverables.
- Contribute to technical content such as playbooks, scripts, and automation tooling to enhance IR processes, investigation workflows, and IR infrastructure.
- Mentor and advise the incident responders.
- Have the freedom to develop and work on ideas you believe will benefit the Cybereason IR customers.
- Work closely with Sales teams to ensure communication of business messaging and service value are up to date, promote IR value to increase sales & bookings
- Collaborate with global IR leadership on skill development and engagement continuity
- Track key business metrics and increase team productivity
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Incident Response or comparable industry experience (threat hunting, threat detection and response, malware analysis, etc)
- Experience in leading a team with a proven ability in developing talent, including identifying and attracting talent and creating an organization that is viewed as a highly attractive place to work.
- Exposure of working across multiple cyber domains including, but not limited to Security Operations & Incident Response, Network & Endpoint Security, Threat & Vulnerability Management, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated skill in presenting analytical data effectively to a cross-function set of stakeholders at all management levels
- Strong understanding of incident response in the cloud
- Strong leadership, organization, and process management skills; ability to lead and manage small high performing teams.
- Proven subject matter expertise in relevant areas, such as incident response, incident handling, or malware analysis.
- Knowledge and experience of:
- At least one scripting or development language (such as Python)
- Data Analysis with Jupyter, Pandas, etc
- Experience writing security oriented Python tooling.
- Incident Response as scale with ELK, Splunk etc.
More about working at Cybereason Japan
Our Tokyo and Osaka offices are open, highly supportive and fun! To support you at work, we provide flexible work-life management policies, plenty of food and drinks, paid-leave for supporting your family and health, 401k, fun monthly events such as Premium Fridays and “Lunch & Learn”, as well as career support. You’ll have a chance to work in cooperation with a growing team of over 600 people (and growing!) with teams in Tel Aviv, Boston and other locations around the world.
「働きがいのある会社」として認定 / Great Place to Work® Certified
サイバーリーズン・ジャパンは、Great Place to Work® から、働きがいのある会社であることを認める「働きがい認定」企業として選出されました。 詳細や認定企業一覧はこちらをご参照ください。
Cybereason Japan has been selected and certified by Great Place to Work® as an employee-validated great workplace. Click here for details and a list of certified companies.Please follow us! Facebook・Twitter・LinkedIn
Who we are, our culture and how we operate reflects in our shared values. Our #Defenders are individuals with diverse skill sets and backgrounds who are driven to innovate and scale with our growing organization. We are a team that strives to learn from each other, solve challenging problems, and work collaboratively toward our goal of reversing the adversary advantage.
- Win As One: The power of an individual is less than the power of a team.
- Ever Evolving: Change keeps us at the forefront, so we encourage it.
- Daring: To achieve the impossible, we must dare to be different.
- Obsessed with Customers: We believe gaining our customers’ trust is the most important part of what we do.
- Never Give Up: We are tenacious and resilient, and we never stop.
- UbU: We believe people can only unlock their full potential when they work somewhere that accepts who they are.
If these values resonate with you and our vision excites you, join us today and help us end cyber attacks from the endpoint to everywhere! #Defenders
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Cybereason we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace (#uBu), so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Other jobs like this
Cyber – Cloud/ Security Architect - Cyber Defence - Consultant to DirectorApplication security AWS Azure Blockchain CISSP Cloud Computer Science +10
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave Team events
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs