Associate Threat Intelligence Analyst
Recorded Future, Inc.Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company with complete coverage across adversaries, infrastructure, and targets.
With 900 employees, over $200M in sales, 1,400+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!
This Role: As an Associate Threat Intelligence Analyst on the Subscriptions and Periodicals team, you’ll be responsible for assisting operational, day-to-day research and the administration of report documents and data. Writing both ad hoc and regular reports will require the ability to work with regularly recurring datasets, while also requiring flexibility to quickly research and analyze a broad spectrum of cyber threat activity, from new attacks against automotive technology to patterns in malware development.
What you’ll do as the Associate Threat Intelligence Analyst:
- Research sets of standardized queries related to cyber threats for clients on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Produce and review finished intelligence reports that address clients’ priority intelligence requirements across a broad range of cyber threat activity topics
- Work on projects with often tight deadlines
- Collaborate with a team of highly skilled analysts with expertise across many areas of cybersecurity and threat intelligence
What you’ll bring to the Associate Threat Intelligence Analyst role:
- Experience working as a threat intelligence analyst or in a similar position
- Demonstrably strong writing ability, to be assessed via a writing sample
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- Demonstrable experience researching and analyzing cyber threats across either a) multiple industries or b) multiple timeframes (e.g., both weekly and quarterly)
- Ability to convey complex technical and non-technical concepts in both written and verbal products
Additional skills/experience (preferred but not required):
- Familiarity with and use of common cyber threat intelligence tools such as DomainTools, VirusTotal, SHODAN, etc.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs