Lead Information Security Analyst
Appian’s information security department is growing and seeking a lead analyst to drive projects to impact within our Trust team. This individual will work in a dynamic environment and be exposed to modern cloud technologies and security frameworks, and become an expert in our global security control environment.
About the Job:
- Security control oversight and framework management
- Plan, coordinate, and execute internal and external security reviews, audits, and control evaluations, interacting with many teams throughout the organization
- Complete information security related continuous monitoring activities, including monitoring for continued compliance with internal security controls, policies, regulations, and laws
- Coordinate incident reporting and investigation processes including quality control of the investigation process
- Work directly with operations, engineering, and security teams to identify and manage risk associated with both on premise and cloud based systems
- Work directly with customers, regulators, and auditors to communicate controls and processes
- Evaluate vendor’s security programs
- Serve as a lead for information security projects operating in parallel
- 7+ years experience in Information Technology (IT) / Information Security related field
- Strong understanding and background of security frameworks and regulations such as ISO 27001, SOC, FedRAMP, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, etc.
- Ability to evaluate environments against technical requirements to identify gaps or risk
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in related field of study
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, or Azure Cloud
Appian makes building complex software simple. We’ve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the world’s toughest business problems. It’s exciting and challenging work with exciting and fulfilling rewards. It takes the right person…is that you?
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.