Dark Wolf Solutions is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer who will work as part of a 15-20 person team to deploy a modern AI/ML platform for use by the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC). Main responsibilities include the design, implementation, and maintenance of multiple AI/ML-based software factories which compose the overall platform. Each factory will be implemented using IaC/CaC practices to automate provisioning of cloud infrastructure, services, and tools to provide an environment well suited for development, testing, and execution of AI/ML analytics. Candidates should have experience with deploying and configuring Kubernetes distributions such as Red Hat OpenShift on AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- 2+ years of experience implementing DevSecOps platforms on provider managed IaaS for large organizations
- 2+ years working in AWS, GCP, or Azure cloud environments
- 1+ years experience deploying and configuring Kubernetes platforms such as Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience using IaC and CaC to automate provisioning and management of cloud infrastructure and services
- Proficiency working in a Linux shell and writing Bash or Python scripts
- Knowledge of RMF and previous experience going through the Assessment and Authorization process to attain an Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- Experience with DevSecOps processes and working within an agile, highly responsive team to meet customer and mission needs
- Knowledge of container hardening practices and experience with artifact repositories
- Demonstrated experience working with CI/CD pipelines and cybersecurity tools such as Fortify, OWASP DC, SonarQube, or Checkmarx
- Previous experience using a Git based repository
- Ability to collaborate effectively with partner disciplines (Software Development, Security, and Operations)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously while delivering impactful outcomes and results
- HS Diploma
- US Citizenship and an active Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- A cloud certification in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Previous experience supporting the DoD
- Experience with Kubernetes service meshes
- Knowledge of AI/ML concepts and tools
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.