Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer who will advise clients on adoption of DevSecOps and cybersecurity best practices. Candidates should have experience working on cloud-based DevSecOps solutions and have experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Jenkins, and GitLab CI. Our DevSecOps. Tasks may include:
- Conduct interviews and engage in hands on work with engineering teams to gauge understanding of processes, technologies, and configurations.
- Make DevSecOps process recommendations to improve teams’ DevSecOps practices and future cybersecurity resilience for teams deploying and maintaining critical applications on cloud-native architecture
- Potentially “go native” as an engineer on customer DevSecOps platforms to assist with DevSecOps process and technology improvements, and to improve cybersecurity posture of DevSecOps platforms.
- Supporting and working alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Developing and iterating best practices to increase the quality and velocity of deployments
- Implementing industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Kubernetes/Open Shift and CDS implementation
- Experience implementing CI/CD
- Ability to configure cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience and/or familiarity with configuration management tools such as Ansible and Chef
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with security scanning tools such as SonarQube, OWASP-DC, Anchore, Claire, Dagda, and OpenSCAP
- Knowledge of RMF and experience writing responses to security controls and deploying secure system
- Comfortable in a project startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- US Citizenship and clearable to a Secret security clearance or higher
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.