Analyst - Website Security Support I - Incident Response
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Any GoDaddy Location
Shift- Wednesday- Sunday 6:00 AM- 3:00 PM AZT
What you'll get to do...
- Website cleanup and troubleshooting (this role will resolve customer issues through support tickets)
- Code reading to determine if a particular file is malicious or not
- Encouraging our system with new findings to improve our automation process
- Solving customers websites with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and other CMS software
- Writing regular expressions regex”
Your experience should include...
- General understanding of security principles and use good security practices in general
- Linux experience – CLI and cPanel
- Experience with Apache, NGINX and other web servers
- Web Malware Experience (decoding, understanding)
- PHP and Shell scripting/automation
You might also have...
- Open source and community participation and contributions a plus
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.