Information Security Engineer
Eden Prairie, MN, USA; Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, Provo, UT, USA; San Antonio, TX, USA
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for an Information Security Engineer to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity.
How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for NorthAmerica in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running. We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally.
In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada). Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
The Information Security Engineer (SaaS) role is responsible for the implementation and configuration of security controls in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms used by Arctic Wolf. This role will work within our Enterprise Security Architecture team to deploy and operationalize technical security capabilities for these platforms.
- Work with a variety of SaaS platforms used by Arctic Wolf to understand security capabilities and impacts to functionality.
- Help evaluate the security posture of new SaaS platforms used by Arctic Wolf.
- Help identify threats which may manifest against SaaS platforms, and appropriate mitigations to reduce security risk.
- Create technical approaches to implementing security control technologies.
- Continually strive for improved integration between technologies to enhance capabilities from existing investments.
- Contribute to a world-class security program that supports Arctic Wolf’s tremendous growth.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related technical field; or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in security, infrastructure or application engineering including assessing and escalating to vendors for troubleshooting purposes.
- Good experience with administering major SaaS-style platforms.
- Good experience in deploying SaaS security technologies, like CSPM, SASE, IdM
- Good familiarity with cloud infrastructures, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) considered a strong plus
- Some experience of software development, scripting, and API integration.
Environment and Physical Demands:
- Work is primarily sedentary in nature and can be executed sitting or standing positions in an office environment.
- Requires ability to utilize technology related to using a keyboard, verbal communication, and work with device screens which require visual acuity.
- If located in a company office, often requires the mobility to physically navigate the space.
- In the event of business travel, mobility sufficient to utilize public and private transport and navigate to essential locations.
- May include moving or lifting of 25 pounds or less (e.g. office chair, reams of paper).
- Typically 10% or less of business travel
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs