Cloud Security Architect
New York, NY
Are you passionate about Cloud Security? Do you want to be part of a global team and advise throughout the process of moving from onPrem to the cloud? If so then Fivesky is looking for you - our next Cloud Security Engineer.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master's in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of cybersecurity with at least the last 2 involved with designing and architecting security solutions.
What you’ve done:
- Extensive experience with Azure and Azure AD
- Act as an SME when it involves AppSec, InfoSec or Infrastructure cloud security, designing and architecting solutions for your organization
- Focus on security for a variety of cloud platforms, with your expertise in native Azure components
- Collaborate with other teams acting as the conduit between the business and cloud security
- Identify potential risks of projects, document and address those risks and work with other teams to resolve the issue
What you will do:
- Hands-on experience in application, technology risk management, or infrastructure security
- Knowledge of securing SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS making recommendations on how to best secure the technology within the cloud environment
- Knowledge of secure network design, entitlement design, database access, authentication methods , logging, input validation, security testing, encryption implementation, secure storage design and data transfer
- Azure CLI
- OAuth2, OpenID, SAML
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.