Solutions Engineer- Cyber Security
United Arab Emirates
SonicWallDefend SMBs, enterprises and governments from advanced cyber attacks with SonicWall's award-winning firewalls and cyber security solutions.
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Discover, Qualify, Validate & Design a solution that meets the customer's requirements, the customer's environment and within their budget parameters.
- Demonstrate the merits of the solution and lead a demo, proof of concept, aligned to the customer needs.
- Work in partnership with sales to achieve the technical win and business win.
- Build a trusted relationship with the technical decision makers internally and externally.
- Technical enabler for customers and partners.
- Voice of the customer back to product management and engineering.
- Act as a technical champion, evangelist to drive pipeline development and brand awareness through publishing whitepapers, webinars, speaking events.
- 3+ years of successful pre-sales, technical consulting or systems engineering experience in network security industry.
- 3+ years designing network and/or system security solutions.
- Firewall knowledge and customer demonstrations.
- Working knowledge or Hybrid and Cloud computing.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Current CISSP, CEH, Comptia Security+ or similar.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of IPv4, IPv6, networking, routing, switching, DNS, and Virtual Private Networks.
- Understanding of SSL/TLS, PKI, signing and encryption.
- Understanding of network security including Firewall, IDS, IPS, DDOS, and Anti-Virus technology.
- Good understanding of LDAP, Radius, Microsoft Active Directory, and other AAA.
- Hands-on experience with operating systems including Linux, Windows, and OSX.
- Knowledge of network management tools that utilize SNMP, NetFlow, or equivalent.
- Comfortable to work with C-Level at the customer.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.
Perks/benefits: Career development
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs