Product Security Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - Remote
Funding SocietiesWe specialise in short-term financing for SMEs, funded by individual and institutional investors.
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank. We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
As a Product Security Engineer, you will mainly be responsible for securing our software products. You will also be responsible for raising security awareness in our organization. You will work with multiple stakeholders throughout the Software Development Life Cycle to identify security threats early and develop solutions to mitigate them. You will also work with external security vendors and researchers in various security programs.
What you will do:
- Conduct design, architecture, and code review.
- Conduct threat modelling, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing.
- Manage bug bounty program, including interacting with security researchers, and understanding vulnerabilities they report.
- Manage security bugs, including working with the relevant stakeholders to get the security bugs fixed according to the service level agreement.
- Raise security awareness, primarily in Engineering teams, by conducting security trainings and discussions.
- Develop security tools, including monitoring tools, and build custom integrations with various third-party security tools.
What we are looking for:
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information System, or related fields.
- Extensive experience in Security, preferably in Product Security.
- Extensive experience in threat modelling, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing.
- Good security knowledge, preferably in web and mobile security.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will shine in this role is you are/you have:
- Good understanding of software design and architecture.
- Security certifications, such as OSCP and CISSP
What it is in for you:
- Leading fintech startup in South East Asia that rapidly expanding into neobanking
- Work on mission critical systems that continuously face security threats
- Work with employees in multiple countries across South East Asia
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Gear Health care +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Gear Health care +1
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs