Senior Security Engineer
San Mateo, CA, USA
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
AS A SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Join a high impact team of security experts to scale security at one of the fastest-growing software companies ever
- Help build our data-driven Security Analytics program
- Play a central role in designing Snowflake multi-cloud security strategy
- Partner closely with our Cloud and Data teams
- Research and innovate how cloud security is done
- Lead complex security projects to mitigate risk across the company
OUR IDEAL SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER WILL HAVE:
- Strong experience in IR and security investigations
- Comfortable with SQL and Python
- Excellent understanding of cloud security
- Ability to convert long term strategy into short and long-term objectives
- Significant experience leading security projects
- Passionate about building a world-class security program
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?