Front End developer (Cybersecurity - ADR)
Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
AcronisAcronis provides award-winning backup software & data protection solutions for consumers, businesses & MSPs. Protect your sensitive information!
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Front End developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Front End developer (Cybersecurity) to join our Herzliya office and growing Management team, developing new features and capabilities of Acronis Cyber security products.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Design and develop scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
• Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture.
• Focus on micro services based cloud architecture, scalable to handle millions of customers across the Globe.
• Develop new features in our Protection and ADR/EDR platforms.
• Improve performance of various subsystems in high-scale deployments.
• Write unit tests for new and existing features.
• Solve product issues and bugs.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• 3+ years of hands-on development experience
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• At least 2 years of experience developing Single-Page-Applications (SPA) using Vue.JS / Angular / React
• Highly motivated and self-learner.
• Team player with an ability to work autonomously, as well.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Fluent English
• Experience with TypeScript - an advantage
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs