Security Engineer - Forensics and Incident Response
Remote - United Kingdom
Posted 3 months ago
Security Engineer- Incident Response and Forensics
ADARMA are seeking a contract Security Engineer with proven experience of working within forensic and incident response environments to work on a contract basis with one of our leading Financial Services Partners. This is a remote role but, after some time, there may occasional travel to either their London or Edinburgh offices.
The position will hold a number of responsibilities including:
- Managing queues and controls within an incident response team whilst abiding by SLA’s.
- Dealing with a range of incidents, responding to these in a quick and effective manner.
- Diagnosing specific issues which can come from a range of sources.
- Supporting service recovery for a range of security and service issues.
- Proven experience of working in a Incident response team.
- Comfortable with forensic analysis and investigative techniques.
- Knowledge of both internal and external threats
- Real diagnostic and technically-focused analytical skills
- Enterprise level experience is preferred
NB - Due to the change to off payroll working / IR35 legislation which is due to be implemented in April 2021, the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of this contract.
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.