Security Engineer - Corporate
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo’s success and constant growth is increasingly introducing new challenges to our corporate environment. For this reason, Glovo is seeking a talented and motivated security engineer to contribute and drive corporate security initiatives. The role involves building, designing and supporting the corporate infrastructure and services that protect our employees as well as couriers. Additionally, you will work closely with other members of the Security Team to support security administration tasks, awareness campaigns, and internal security projects.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Deploy and configure secure configuration on internal systems
- Deploy and configure endpoint protection at scale
- Take part in asset and vendor management
- Drive corporate security initiatives and operations in a fast-paced environment
- Propose, design and build corporate security programs and services
- Provide technical leadership while working across the company on critical security initiatives
- Contribute to improving overall security of Glovo as a whole
- Support Security team in fostering security culture and designing awareness campaigns
- Propose and create new standards, tools, policies and procedures to improve security posture of Glovo corporate environment
- Proven experience of designing/building/managing secure corporate systems
- A passion for corporate security related problems
- Solid understanding of corporate security best practices and landscape threats
- Previous experience with participating in security operations
- Knowledge of scripting languages, e.g. Python, Bash or PowerShell for daily tasks automation
- Strong ability to manage and report on multiple projects, prioritizing efforts, managing time effectively, and requiring minimal direction in the execution
- Proven problem solving, analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to develop creative solutions and navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Proven team player, collaborating well with others to tackle problems in a team-focused dynamic
- Excellent written and communications skills, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Hands on experience with managing tools such as OneLogin, G-Suite, Jira and Palo Alto endpoint security suite
- 1+ year of experience with running corporate security services in the cloud (AWS)
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/