Lead Offensive Security Engineer
San Mateo, California, USA
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Work alongside engineering, product security, threat detection and other security teams to lead the way identifying adversary driven risks in the Snowflake service - feeding them back into our overall program.
- Provide expert services and leadership to both create, and scale our practice.
- Level up your skills securing modern languages and technologies running in a true multi-cloud environment.
- Lead with code, automation and data in everything you do.
- Create security impact across Snowflake, with strong support from the business.
WHAT YOU NEED :
- You have helped build, or contributed at a senior level to a product focused offensive security program before, and have a clear vision for how you would make it better.
- You have deep experience in offensive security research, bug bounties, CTFs, fuzzing, and other related tools & techniques
- You have a proven ability to manage yourself and produce results
- You have experience in Azure, AWS, or GCP
- You are a strong communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally, with a track record of delivering results
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US :
- We are laser focused on doing security better, and we do not tolerate the status quo.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
- Did we mention we are one of the fastest-growing software companies, ever? The opportunity for impact is enormous.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.