Project Manager Data Privacy and IT Security (d/m/f)
What is working at Bettermile like?
We mean it when we say “cutting edge” and have a high level of creational freedom in our everyday work.
You will be surrounded by like-minded people who are keen to be part of successful solutions. Our team consists of driven, skilled, and highly motivated people.
Nobody is telling you what to do next, if your decisions affect the product as a whole, you will need to convince the team of your ideas and if it is good - we make it your way
We have a very supportive and appreciative working environment with possibly flat hierarchies.
As of September, we are working in a modern pet-friendly Better Space in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg. Home-office in agreement with your team is possible.
You will have access to further education and a company pension scheme, 30 days vacation in a full-time working model, a Kindergarten grant, outstanding flexibility we are proud of, a choice over your preferred device - MacBook Pro or Lenovo Thinkpad – and of course the best colleagues in the world!
You will be taking care of
Setting up processes and documentation to ensure that we are following all privacy and IT security guidelines and laws including maintaining the records of processing activities
Identifying privacy and IT security risks and exposures, deducing the causes of security violations, and coming up with procedures to halt future incidents in cooperation with our development team
Being the first contact for privacy issues with responsibility for exciting GDPR-related projects and coordination with our product teams
Supporting our development teams regarding implementation of security strategies, disaster recovery plans, and infrastructure, improving on existing data security policies
Ensuring all employees have a very good understanding of the best practices of privacy & data security and the privacy by default principle including organizing workshops and aligning on webinars/testings with our experts for continuous learning
Supporting security audits as well as pentests recurrently to detect any existing vulnerabilities and maintain a high level of data security
You Check Those Boxes
Thorough understanding of information privacy principles and a deep understanding of contemporary data privacy issues
Minimum 2 years of experience in privacy and Data/IT security management
Ability to work autonomously, showing self-initiative, reliability, and responsibility
Very structured and well organized
Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
Proficiency in recognizing privacy risks regarding emerging and cloud technologies
Strong communication skills particularly in German (C1 level is required) and English
It Is Awesome If You Have Also
Good knowledge of AWS and its toolset for security and privacy
University degree in Law or similar background
Take your chance
Step to the forefront of changing a rapidly growing industry with your contribution. You will take responsibility quickly, however, supported by mentors at all times. We provide an open corporate culture based on sharing and learning, equal footing collaboration, and short decision-making.
This is your new job? Apply now at https://bettermile.com/careers
With Bettermile no more delivery is as usual. We transform last-mile logistics to boost productivity and create an exceptional delivery experience.
This is why we provide a geo-based and AI-powered SaaS product suite for dynamic, multi-constraint, many-stop address processing, routing, and navigation.
We're setting a new standard for the last mile. And raising the bar for the delivery industry. All thanks to our seasoned, international team of tech enthusiasts and logistics experts and a truly dynamic product suite.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SOC 2-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs