Cybersecurity Systems Analyst, Intermediate
Hurlburt Field, Florida, United States
- Tracks A&A status of SIE governed ISs. Ensures these artifacts and documentation are available in the USSOCOM-chosen automated tool.
- Advises stakeholders on the adequacy of implementation of cybersecurity requirements.
- Provide DoD & IC RMF subject matter expertise to USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, deployed forces and their delegates, including other Contractors, and assist with the development and execution of the RMF program at USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces
- Maintain, track, and validate DISN, cloud and DIA connection approval packages, including those from USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and other subordinate organizations.
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation for new and existing networks, cloud environments, information systems and technologies as they are introduced into the SIE.
- Develop and review the A&A of SIE networks, cloud environments, systems, services, telecommunication circuits, mobile devices, portable electronic devices, hardware, and software using the DoD & IC RMF to obtain an Authority to Operate (ATO), Interim Authority to Test (IATT), or Authority to Connect (ATC).
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments of IT and IS for authorization; prepare risk assessment reports for submission to the SCA and Authorizing Official/Designated Authorizing Official/Designated Accrediting Authority (AO/DAO/DAA) in accordance with DoD, DIA, USCYBERCOM, USSOCOM, Component Command, TSOC, and deployed forces’ policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assist USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs and deployed forces with the enforcement of A&A, as well as DoD, DIA, USSOCOM, Component Command, TSOC, and deployed forces’ connection standards for networks and systems.
- Track and maintain A&A databases, web sites and tools to ensure that networks, systems and devices are properly documented and managed from a cybersecurity perspective.
- Track and report to higher headquarters organizations (e.g. USCYBERCOM, DIA) compliance with applicable Cybersecurity regulations and directives.
- Ensure timely notifications are made to responsible individuals and organizations in order to prevent lapses in accreditations (e.g., 30, 60, and 90 day notices).
- Develop and maintain an Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Plan. This plan shall address ongoing awareness of information security, vulnerabilities, security controls, and threats to support organizational risk management decisions.
- Identify, assess, and advise on cybersecurity control compliance and associated risks.
- Coordinate with USCYBERCOM, DoD, DIA, NSA, DISA, and subordinate organizations to support the resolution of issues with security, A&A, connection approvals, and waiver requests.
- Perform network, cloud, information systems, hardware, software and device security authorization and assessments, as well as the application and execution of policy, including project management support services
- Validate the patching of systems, perform validation scanning, develop Plans of Action & Milestone (POA&Ms), and report as directed by applicable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Provide subject matter expertise for COA development and the implementation of Cybersecurity mitigation strategies
- Develop and implement required processes, procedures, and capabilities to mitigate vulnerabilities and weaknesses for software and hardware deployment.
- Identify, implement and validate continued effectiveness of key performance parameters and applied security measures
- Perform analytics on cybersecurity posture and provide reports to the AO/DAO and applicable stakeholders as required per ISCM and AO/DAO direction.
- Experience with CI/CD DevSecOps integration with tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, GitLab, and Experience with the US Combatant Commands (USCENTCOM/USSOCOM) is desired.
- Technical background with system administration experience, architecture and engineering preferred
- Technical background in networking, identity management, Microsoft and Linux operating systems, database, and mobility
- Working knowledge of the RMF.
- Knowledge of the Telos Xacta or Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS) system is desired.
- Must have excellent communications skill (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with DoD IA processes and policies (e.g., DODI 8510.01, NIST, CNSS and other cybersecurity policies, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Manual (CJCSM) 65101.01, Incident Response and other IA policies).
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years relevant experience
- IAM Level II
Other jobs like this
Senior Information Security AnalystActive Directory Analytics Audits Azure Cloud Compliance IDS +10
Career development Flex hours Health care Insurance Relocation support +1
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Firewalls-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SOC 2-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs