Cyber Protection and Identity: SailPoint IdentityNOW - Sr Consultant I or II | Remote, USA
OptivTrust the cybersecurity experts at Optiv, the cyber advisory and solutions leader. We manage cyber risk so you can secure your full potential. Contact us today.
For our Identity Governance & Administration Practice, we are seeking a direct-hire Consultant who will be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem solve, communicate, and participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues. We are open to considering candidates at various levels of consulting, with strong preference for those who have experience in solutions deployment and professional services engagements with the SailPoint and/or Saviynt suite of products.
How you will make an impact:
- At Optiv, we are on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry. Security Consultants at Optiv are intended to be skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. The person filling this position will be expected to successfully participate in SailPoint and/or Saviynt deployment projects in a billable capacity.
Qualifications for success:
- Experience with current SailPoint and/or Saviynt implementations, preferably in a consultative capacity in complex and diverse customer environments on multiple types of application servers and operating systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of Identity Governance & Administration, Identity & Access Management, and related cybersecurity solution areas.
- Experience working with multiple IAM-related technologies, such as Active Directory, LDAP, HRMS, DBMS, and SaaS applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical details in a clear, understandable manner to multiple levels of an organization.
- Customer-focused with a strong interest in client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a related area of study; or equivalent education and experience.
- A willingness and ability to travel as required.
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.• Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge • Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities. • The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Other jobs like this
Sr. Security Consultant for Aerospace & Satellite Professional Services , Aerospace & Satellite Professional ServicesAutomation AWS Bash C CASP CISSP Cloud +17
Career development Conferences Flex hours Team events
Senior Security Consultant - Nationwide , AWS Professional ServicesAnsible Automation AWS Bash Clearance Clearance Required Cloud +20
Career development Conferences Startup environment
Security Consultant - HIPAA, AWS HIPAA Compliance ProgramAgile Application security Auditing Audits AWS CISA CISM +14
Career development Conferences Salary bonus Signing bonus Startup environment
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Security Engineer II jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs