San Francisco, CA
6sense Insights, Inc.
Posted 1 month ago
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
Security Engineers at 6sense are responsible for maintaining and improving our security and privacy compliance posture. Defending against things such as network intrusion, session hijacking, and data exfiltration are of utmost importance to our company and our customers. In order to support such obligations, yet not impede engineering progress, Security Engineers are charged with making security scalable, usable, continuous and native as well as being first-responders to potential security incidents. If finding security weaknesses and engineering solutions for them sounds like a day of fun, then this is the role for you.
- Patching vulnerabilities in code and systems, working with other Engineering teams to do so if necessary
- Work with the Engineering teams to address security issues and providing guidance on best practices
- Helping Engineers design more secure systems via design input or code review.
- Helping Sales and Customer Success teams address customer InfoSec questions
- Maintaining and improving company security posture
- Working with security vendors to improve coverage
- Working with internal teams and auditors to maintain compliance certifications (e.g. SOC2, GDPR)
- Experience integrating SAST & DAST solutions into development lifecycle (e.g. CI/CD pipeline and automation)
- Experience with security testing tools (e.g. Vulnerability Scanners, Pen Testing Tools)
- Implementing SIEM / IDS / IPS / IAM solutions for Cloud environments
- Strong understanding of web application security and infrastructure security
- Experience managing Security Incident Response function
- 2+ years experience on an internal security team
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong communication skills - you may need to explain security concepts to non-technical audiences
- Pen testing experience
- AWS Certified Solution Architect, Security, or DevOps professional
- Familiarity with security and privacy frameworks and regulations (e.g. SOC, PCI, ISO, GDPR, CCPA)