Application Security Engineer
Berlin, Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland, London, England, United Kingdom
Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent, and do it in a way that is fast, easy and efficient. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
In order to do this, we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer on our Funnel Team. The Funnel team is responsible for managing the in application recruitment funnel allowing customers to easily sync their ATS funnel with the Codility application which allows insights into the data of the funnel.
As a key member of our team you’ll be influential in designing new features to our application & exposing new analytical data for our customers.
What you will do.
- Developing reusable, testable, and efficient code using Python
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Testing what you write and contributing to how it runs, is deployed, and scaled in collaboration with the Infrastructure team
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Collaboration with the Research and Design Teams in order to understand end user requirements for the implementation of new software features
Who you are.
- You have demonstrable experience as a Python Developer for a product/SaaS organization with good knowledge of Docker, REST web services etc.
- You are proficient in designing & developing Web Services (REST)
- You have Demonstrable exposure to the the tech stack of: PostgreSQL, Docker, RDS, PyTest, Kubernetes
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- Strong familiarity with Architecture patterns
We would love if you have.
Experience with our Codility Tech Stack:
- Frontend: ES2018, React, Redux, styled-components, Jest
- Backend: Python 3.8, Django, Golang
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redshift, DynamoDB
- Continuous Deployment/Tools: Gitlab/GitlabCI, PyCharm, Goland
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes (EKS), Istio, Prometheus stack, AWS, Chef
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 18 Bank Holidays
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- An inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.infosec-jobs.com
Other jobs like this
Detection and Response, Security EngineerAndroid Automation Forensics Incident response iOS Linux Machine Learning MacOS Malware Network security +3
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Fertility benefits Flex vacation +7
Engineering Manager - Application SecurityApplication security Audits Automation Incident response Monitoring Penetration testing R&D Risk assessment Security assessments SIEM +3
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +5
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Security Engineer II jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Incident Response Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs