Application Security Analyst
Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal - Remote
LetsGetCheckedHome lab test kits & healthcare solutions to monitor your health and help diagnose certain conditions, privately and confidentially. Certified, accurate & fast results in 2-5 days. Free shipping both ways!
As the Application Security Analyst you will:
● Report to the AppSec Lead as a key member of the Information Security Team.
● Conduct and perform security testing, including application penetration testing on key
● Perform security testing before applications go-live.
● Lead Static Scanning (SAST) service and triage results to advise development teams on
● Develop Metrics and KPIs to show progress of owned AppSec services and identify
opportunities for improvement / automation.
● Work with development teams to remediate and retest items until closure.
● Tracking applications to ensure they have the required level of testing depth and cadence.
● Maintain and monitor Web Application Firewall (WAF) events and alerts
What you need:
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with excellent communication skills.
● Providing security recommendations on service design and application development and
● Strong technical skills in Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like
Python. Experience with application and infrastructure security as code.
● You should have ingenuity and strong problem-solving skills in order to swiftly and
creatively deal with threats or flaws in networks.
● Candidates should be familiar with agile development processes and have experience
integrating secure development practices into agile projects.
● Familiarity with industry standards and regulations including CIS, OWASP, HITRUST, ISO
● BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
● AWS certification at Associate and / or Speciality level preferred.
● Certifications such as OSCP, GWAPT, or GPEN preferred.
● At least 2 years relevant experience in the cybersecurity industry.
Together we have a common goal to help people live longer, happier lives.
We want our employees to be healthy, travel often, and have the financial resources and support they need to live a fulfilling life, both inside and outside of work. We encourage our employees to build their careers at LetsGetChecked. We run regular career training clinics, interview assistance, and encourage employees to apply for internal opportunities. We support Learning & Development through our partner Udemy.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
As we continue to grow, LetsGetChecked is fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, where each and every one of our people feels that they belong and are empowered to do the best work of their career.
Please visit our Careers Page to learn more about LetsGetChecked and our open roles.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Security Engineer II jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs