Come join the battle against web threats! We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as a Cyber-Security researcher on our research team as an offensive researcher. you will challenge our products’ detection mechanisms, application security and data protection. The Security Researcher will focus on identifying the unknown vulnerabilities in PerimeterX detection, through vulnerability research, simulating breach scenarios and developing innovative tools and techniques.
What you will do...
- You will join a leading team fighting off cybercriminals from our customers’ traffic and help clean up the internet from bad bots.
- Threat management - understands the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth offensive cybersecurity research - Understand and apply attack concepts including the attack surface
- Lead, define and build security research and POCs to challenge our detection mechanisms.
What you should have?
- 2+ Years’ experience in Security Research, & Web-Application or adjacent fields.
- Basic understanding of concepts of red-team research: whitebox, grey-box and blackbox research
- Proficiency in web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, TLS, SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Understanding the cyber security threat landscape
- Fluent English (Reading and Writing)
- Motivated, independent and passionate about finding the bad guys.
- Familiar with popular attacking tools/frameworks such as Kali Linux, Metasploit etc.
- Familiar with OWASP top 10 web vulnerabilities.
Nice to have
- Project management experience: KPI definition, milestone and project plan.
- Proven experience in web penetration testing or web vulnerabilities related practices.
- Experience with network/infrastructure-level penetration testing
- Technological unit alumni
- Degree in computer science, information technology or adjacent fields
- Static code analysis background / Reversing capabilities