Digital Forensics Analyst
Dark Wolf Solutions
Posted 1 month ago
Join the Pack
Dark Wolf Solutions combines the hungry mentality of a start up with the advantages of five years of success in the federal space and an established team of more than eighty professionals. We are continuing to grow rapidly, with three contract wins in the first month after we spun off from Wolf Den Associates and many others on the way spanning multiple cities and states across the country.
We value our unique company culture, summarized with the phrase, Work hard, play hard. The Den area boasts a flat screen television with an array of video game consoles, a ping-pong table, and a kegerator; virtually every Friday finds us getting together for a movie night, beer tasting, board games, or a ping-pong tournament. We're always looking for new members to join the Pack; if you are interested in being on the front line of evolving technology while enjoying a fun, collaborative company culture, explore our openings below or just reach out to us.
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Digital Forensic Analyst who is looking to apply their forensic skills and mindset to a critical mission assessing hardware and software platforms for potential security vulnerabilities. Familiarity with commercial and open source digital forensics tools is a must. Our analysts are asked to think like the adversary and devise concise mitigation strategies to counter any and all threats in an effort to protect the platform and its users. US Citizenship is required, and the candidate must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance. Location is in Chantilly, VA.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using commercially available forensic tools (EnCase, FTK, X-ways)
- Experience using open source forensic tools (Volatility, Autopsy/Sleuthkit)
- Fundamental understanding of Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows and Linux-based operating systems.
- Fundamental understanding of common filesystems (EXT4, APFS, NTFS, FAT32)
- Experience with forensically imaging media
- Proficient in written and oral communications
- HS Diploma
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance required
- Experience performing forensic examinations of Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows and Linux-based systems
- Experience with network analysis, using tools such as Wireshark
- Understanding of encryption technologies
Generous PTO policy
401(k) with employer match
A range of medical, dental, and vision insurance options.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Flex Spending Account (FSA) for medical and childcare expenses
Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Incentive Compensation We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.