Infrastructure Security Engineer
New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
As an Infrastructure Security Engineer on our Security Engineering team, you will support our cloud infrastructure by developing tools, building services and providing consultative services to our engineering teams. You will be a key member safeguarding our creators who entrust vimeo with their content every day. You will build tools, and services (We use Python, and Go). You love to solve puzzles, and are a great team player
What you'll do:
- Improve the security of our production systems
- Review changes to our infrastructure and application for potential security impact
- Conduct regular security assessments of Vimeo’s infrastructure and provide red team services to our organization as needed
- Focus on automation, tooling, and delivery of our industry leading security tools
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, and Linux
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud
- Competence with one or more programming languages, we use Python and Go
- A passion for network security, hacking and cryptography
- Experience with ISO 27001/2, PCI, SOX, ITGC, or other security frameworks is a plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.