Information Security Analyst - Exciting Future Opportunities
Englewood, Colorado; Dallas, Texas
Posted 1 month ago
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data‐managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee‐focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what's next.
Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! Listed below are skills for a Information Security Analyst. Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Information Security
- At least 1 out of the following
- Experience with vulnerability and threat management
- Experience with Cybersecurity risk management
- Experience with Security operations
- Experience with Security product deployment
- The ideal candidate will have experience with following tools
- Network Access Controls, such as Forescout
- Anti-malware solutions, such as Carbonblack Defense
- Understanding or experience of IT architectures and infrastructure, such as Windows administration, domain controller, Active Directory
- Understanding of IT Service Management processes and concepts, such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management
- Full command of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must be able to effectively use a wide range of Microsoft Office 365 tools, including Teams, SharePoint, PowerBI
- Ability to automate frequently performed tasks using common scripting techniques, such as PowerShell, Python, Shellscripts
- Very good written and oral communication in English
- Self-driven with a keen sense of learning new tools, technologies and practices
- Attention to detail and quality is an absolutely must
- Strong ethical values and sense of compliance
- Flexibility to take on new responsibilities and non-routine tasks
- Willingness to work in an international team
- Available for on-call rotation, some operational tasks may require work outside of normal hours
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.