Senior Security Engineer
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
AS A SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Join a high impact team of security experts to scale security at one of the fastest-growing software companies ever
- Help build our data-driven Security Analytics program
- Play a central role in designing Snowflake multi-cloud security strategy
- Partner closely with our Cloud and Data teams
- Research and innovate how cloud security is done
- Lead complex security projects to mitigate risk across the company
OUR IDEAL SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER WILL HAVE:
- Strong experience in IR and security investigations
- Comfortable with SQL and Python
- Excellent understanding of cloud security
- Ability to convert long term strategy into short and long-term objectives
- Significant experience leading security projects
- Passionate about building a world-class security program
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.