San Mateo, California, United States
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Respond to security incidents and conduct investigations
- Work closely with other engineers in a variety of cross-functional security initiatives
- Analyze various type of logs and investigate potential threats
- Design and develop threat detections
- Configure and manage various security tools and platforms
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED :
- A commitment to continuously improve your security knowledge
- Experience with Python and SQL or the ability and desire to learn them quickly
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: threat detection, security operations, incident response
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Solid understanding of information security fundamentals
- Passion and curiosity to tackle challenging security problems
- Working knowledge of one or more operating systems
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US :
- Opportunity to learn security in a truly multi-cloud environment
- Sharpen and improve your security skills by working side by side with a team of security experts
- Join one of the fastest-growing software companies ever.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.