Threat Hunting Lead
San Mateo, California, United States
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Build and lead the strategy for the threat detection program at Snowflake
- Build threat detection tools leveraging Snowflake world class Data Cloud platform
- Research novel detection techniques across a various environments
- Partner closely with other security teams to identify active threats
- Provide expert advice on emerging security threats and attacker TTPs
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED :
- Excellent data analysis experience at scale
- Passion and motivation to find the most advanced and elusive threats in a complex environment
- Extensive experience in threat detection engineering
- Intimate knowledge of attacker methodologies and techniques
- Ability to write and deploy your own tools and automation
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US :
- A diverse and unique hunting ground and all the power of the Snowflake Data Cloud at your disposal
- Join a high impact team of security experts to scale security at one of the fastest-growing software companies ever.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.