Collection Network Penetration Test Engineer TS SCI/Poly Eligible
SIXGEN is a mission-focused company. Our success is predicated on our experienced cadre of technical Subject Matter Experts who provide solutions to the Nation's toughest challenges in cyberspace. We conduct intelligence operations, mitigate threats to critical infrastructure and key resources, and develop the capabilities necessary for providing enhanced situational awareness to warfighters and decision makers through rapid data solutions backed by security best practice. Currently, both commercial and government organizations are facing obstacles in today's rapidly changing net-centric landscape, making cybersecurity a chief necessity.
SIXGEN would like to add an ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivated Collection Network Penetration Test Engineer to our team.
Job Location: Huntsville, AL or Quantico, VA
Provide input on security configurations for collection networks through penetration testing and analysis.
Penetration testing and log analysis to generate results for threat hunting.
Conduct incident response procedures and provide remediation and improvements based on IR tests.
Provide documentation and reporting on all findings.
Minimum 10 years experience as a Penetration Tester, Ethical Hacker and/or Security Analyst preferred.
Formal penetration test reporting done through technical writing experience
Experience converting SIEM data into solutions.
Firm knowledge and experience with IPS/IDS and EDR.
Experience analyzing and troubleshooting networks [preferred].
Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity or similar.
Certifications: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or similar certification.
Clearance: Active TS Clearance [SCI & Poly eligible]
- SIXGEN pays 100% of health benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K with 3.5% matching offered
- Some training and education may be covered by SixGen
- Relocation offered if necessary
- The salary range is dependent on skills, experience and is negotiable (SIXGEN typically pays above average)
SixGen, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled Employer
Perks/benefits: Health care
Other jobs like this
First Information Technology Services
Lead Penetration TesterApplication security Auditing Burp Suite CASP CISSP Cloud Cobalt Strike +23
Career development Health care Parental leave Team events
A80ISSE2 - Mid-Level Information System Security Engineer - ClearedAuditing C CISM CISSP Incident response Monitoring Network security +3
401(k) matching Health care Insurance
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Security Engineer II jobs
- Open Security Engineering Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs