Identity and Access Management Security Engineer
With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
A leader in the digital health space is BrightInsight, the VC-backed Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies.
We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space. We are passionate about what we do and wholeheartedly believe in our vision to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight.
The IAM Security Engineer position is responsible for overall technical design and development of an IAM implementation. The IAM Security Engineer will work with the various internal teams to design and implement IAM policies, procedures and configuration across the Brightinsight Infrastructure and Tech Stack.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
- Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done
- Passionate customer focus
- Attention to detail and tenacity to tackle complex RBAC scenarios
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Defines, designs, and implements Role Based Access Control (RBAC) strategies.
- Defines, designs, and implements Privilege Access Management (PAM) strategies
- Developing reports for audit and attestation compliance.
- Help determine user/business/functional requirements.
- Responsible for the health and optimization of the IAM platform.
- Provides direction and technical expertise in access provisioning and identity governance.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience designing/implementing IAM/PIM solutions
- Understanding of Role Based Access Control, Governance and Reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to understand architectural requirements, translate them to functional requirements, and then to design specifications for solutions.
- Experience troubleshooting, managing, and solving issues related to all areas of identity management
- Strong experience with structuring RBAC Policies
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in the Information Security, Infrastructure, or closely related fields.
- 3+ years of Identity and Access Management Experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with IAAS IAM Solutions, preferably GCP IAM
- Experience with Cloud IDP Solutions, preferably Okta
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of; age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.infosec-jobs.com
Other jobs like this
Detection and Response, Security EngineerAndroid Automation Forensics Incident response iOS Linux Machine Learning +6
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Fertility benefits Flex vacation +7
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Security Engineer II jobs
- Open Security Engineering Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs