Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
Do you know why it’s called new space?
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data already available to customers. These satellites can take images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark. Information derived from these images will help our customers understand the world better and help them make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and have raised $65M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international New Space company with employees from roughly 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join our Warsaw office and support our IT&Security team.
Your daily tasks:
- Main objective: continuously improve monitoring and alerting system
- Maintaining SIEM infrastructure
- Ensuring new and existing systems are monitored
- Ensuring logs are in a standardized format
- Creating and maintaining correlation rules
- Creating and maintaining alerts based on incidents
- Handling security incidents
- Creating monthly/quarterly/yearly reports
- Supporting DevOps team in security monitoring
Your attributes that we need:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience working with SIEM solutions
- Experience in monitoring OSes and network devices
- Very good knowledge of internal logging of Windows and Linux
- Very good knowledge of network devices logging - i.e. firewalls, routers, switches, IPS/IDS, etc.
- Script writing skills - Bash/Python/Powershell and experience in writing scripts for monitoring
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills with good written and verbal communication abilities
Your extra ones:
- Knowledge of macOS logging system
- Experience as a member of a blue team
- Experience with monitoring cloud solutions
Our perks and benefits:
- A job that matters
- A dynamic new-space environment with a start-up vibe and a scale-up approach
- Space for self-development, research time
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- An extremely motivated team of top-tier engineers and commercial operations to work with
- Inspiring and collaborating, pet-friendly office lounge and silent working space enabling focus
- Nicely equipped gym area
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- Relocation support (flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Internal events for employees on a regular basis (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space mission coming up soon!
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English until 31st of July 2020.
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.