Cybersecurity T&E Engineer
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Cybersecurity T&E Engineer (NEW):
Will work under the direction of the Navy ePS T&E lead. Execute and maintain the defect management process to track all Navy ePS defects. Will track defects reported by CGI in JIRA and maintain government repository in CETS. Will create and provide a weekly defect tracking report for T&E lead review that includes detailed metrics and charts on defect status. Prepare for, plan, and support the operational test (OT) readiness review (OTRR) for upcoming IOT&E. Will support additional T&E tasks including participating in vendor led testing and providing detailed test observations, Cyber T&E, T&E WIPT; ePS User Acceptance Testing (UAT); input to T&E strategies, test plan development; input to TEMP updates; participate in ePS Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) activities.
Experience with Deliverables: Weekly defect tracking report, Minutes to meetings. Test Observations, Review of CDRLs as they are delivered. Input to the T&E weekly report.
- Minimum 3 years experience in one of the three technology areas listed under the Required Skills section
- Minimum 3 years experience in supporting Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Familiarity with DoD Cybersecurity Tools (STIG Viewer, Vulnerator, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), eMASS).
- Familiarity with NIST SP 800 series, policy and guidance, NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS), Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Knowledge or experience is the following technologies is preferred:
- Network Devices
- Databases – MS SQL , Oracle
- VMWare – Virtualization
- Web Services
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- Group Policy
- DoD or DoN Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) Certification or compliance (DoDD 8140 or SECNAV M-5239)
- Certifications: DoD 8570 Education and Training certification
- Military Training: Approved Military Training Courses
- CISSP, CISM, and other relevant cybersecurity certifications
- Fully Qualified Navy Validator (FQNV)
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvi’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.