Remote - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites across various browsers on different operating systems and mobile devices. 45,000+ customers rely on BrowserStack to deliver quality products and services at scale, and over 4 Million developers and test engineers test for companies around the world, including Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Oracle, MasterCard, and Barclays.
BrowserStack was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 with the vision to build the testing infrastructure for the internet. We recently secured $200 million in Series B funding at a $4 billion valuation. The round was led by BOND, with participation from Insight Partners and existing investor Accel.
We have also recently announced that we would be a remote-first company, with a presence in India, USA and Ireland.
BrowserStack is also a Great Place to Work certified company. With its employee centric approach, BrowserStack has fostered a strong culture that values openness, collaboration, ownership and ambitiousness.
Are you someone who will fulfil the critical role of ensuring that our complex, large-scale systems are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale? Will you ensure working closely with our development teams from the early stages of design, all the way through identifying and resolving production issues?
- Develop, test, deploy code to enforce security controls/requirements.
- Deploy/Maintain existing security solutions; continuously test, harden and increase coverage.
- Coordinate with engineering and non-engineering teams to ensure remediations are enacted correctly.
- Automation of manual activities within the team.
- Work on integrating industry-standard cybersecurity frameworks with the team.
- Understanding of:
- Linux - working with shell, basic commands for file manipulation, navigation of file system
- Networking - understanding of OSI model and TCP/IP model, basic knowledge of popular protocols, basic commands for network debugging (traceroute, ping, etc.)
- Basic security principles - OWASP top 10, principles of network and system hardening
- Cloud providers (good to have at least one) - AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands-on on at least one programming language (no markup languages)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to take initiative and deliver committed results
We believe in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities in an environment where you get to learn a wide array of bleeding-edge skills. We're looking for talented, passionate and creative people, willing to give their 100 percent to building a high-class web product.
In exchange, we'll provide you with some fantastic perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including fully funded health plan
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Remote First policy
- Medical insurance
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Officer 2 jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Infrastructure Architect jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs