Information Security L1 Analyst - SOC-L1-ANALYST
The responsibilities of the Security Analyst include the following:
- Provide day-to-day expertise on proper handling of security events.
- Provide technical and procedural direction during investigation of an escalated security event.
- Respond to and confirm security incidents within the targeted framework.
- Work with the Security Engineers to build use cases and integrate processes.
- Adhere to documented escalation, process and communication plans.
- Provide technical investigative reports to the management team.
- Track threats and vulnerabilities to SIEM monitored environments.
- Maintain documentation to support security operations.
- Track and document changes to monitored environments.
- Maintain documentation and diagrams supporting all information flows within monitored environments.
- Maintain list of assets located within monitored environments.
- Identify and track the criticality, confidentiality and ownership of each network and system.
- Follow standard operating practices for developing content within the SIEM solution.
The successful candidate for the position will demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science or Management
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Greek and English language.
- Ability to pick up new technology or concepts very quickly, is required.
- This position requires shift work in a 24/7/365 environment. The capacity to work evening, overnight, and weekend hours is required.
- MSc in Information Security
- Knowledge of IBM QRadar (SIEM) solution, Penetration Testing, Security Incident Management.
- Competitive Salary.
- Remote working option.
- Private healthcare.
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth
Other jobs like this
Smart Pension Ltd
Security AnalystAgile Automation AWS FinTech Incident response ISO27001 Monitoring NIST OWASP SIEM +1
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Health care Insurance +2
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Officer 2 jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Infrastructure Architect jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs