Digital Network Exploitation Analyst Level 1
Ft. Meade, MD
At ARSIEM Corporation we are committed to fostering a proven and trusted partnership with our government clients. We provide support to multiple agencies across the United States Government. ARSIEM has an experienced workforce of qualified professionals committed to providing the best possible support.
As demand increases, ARSIEM continues to provide reliable and cutting-edge technical solutions at the best value to our clients. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the ability to have an impact on every client you work with.
ARSIEM is looking for a Digital Network Exploitation Analyst. This position will support one of our Government clients. Most of the openings will be in Ft. Meade, MD, but there will also be opportunities in Ft. Gordon, GA, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI, and San Antonio, TX.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of computing and networking to analyze SIGINT and cybersecurity data at the session, packet, and bit level.
- Comprehend and apply technology-specific concepts up and down the OSI model network stack to traffic analysis, network security, network infrastructure topology, and devices.
- Identify and characterize networks to illuminate devices, users, and channels of interest and exploit and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Create, document, and promulgate the unique tradecraft necessary to conduct this analysis.
- Associate’s degree and 4 years of relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields (Engineering, Mathematics) may be considered relevant if programs contain a concentration of courses in the following foundational CS areas: algorithms, computer architecture (not network architecture), programming methodologies and languages, data structures, logic and computation, and advanced mathematics (for example, calculus, discrete mathematics).
- Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (IS) degrees may be considered relevant if the programs contain the amount and type of coursework equivalent to a Computer Science (CS) major.
- Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development/analysis.
- Experience may also include engineering hardware and software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, and network and systems administration.
- Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course) will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., a 24-week JCAC course will count as 6 months of experience).
ARSIEM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Other jobs like this
Senior Network Security AnalystClearance DoD GCFA GCIA GCIH Incident response Monitoring Network security NIST Security Clearance +2
401(k) matching Career development Health care Insurance
Cybersecurity Analyst (Network Detection/Network Hunt)Analytics Automation Big Data Clearance Cyber defense DNS DoD GCED GCIA GCIH +15
401(k) matching Career development Health care Insurance Startup environment +1
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Officer 2 jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Infrastructure Architect jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs