Cyber Security Analyst
North Charleston, South Carolina, United States
- Maintains familiarity with CJCSM 6510.01B.
- Compiles and maintains internal standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation.
- Ensures associated documentation and capabilities remain compliant with CJCSM 6510.01B and other applicable policy directives.
- Provides network intrusion detection and monitoring, correlation analysis, incident response and support for the Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) and its subscriber sites.
- Validates suspicious events or reports and determine if the event constitutes an incident and properly enter associated data into the appropriate reporting systems.
- Coordinates with USCYBERCOM and supported entities regarding significant incidents to ensure proper analysis is performed and timely and accurate reporting of the incident is completed.
- Provides 24x7 support for the CSSP’s Incident Response capability during non-core business hours consistent with CSSP requirements as needed.
- Performs network and host-based digital forensics on Microsoft Windows based systems and other operating systems as necessary to enhance response to, support of, and investigation into significant network incidents.
- Possesses working knowledge of full packet capture PCAP analysis and accompanying tools (Wireshark, etc.).
- Explores patterns in network and system activity via log correlation using Splunk and supplemental tools
- Possesses understanding of IDS/IPS solutions to include signature development and implementation
- Active Secret Clearance
- Expert knowledge of Incident Response Procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Packet Analysis
- Extensive knowledge of IDS/IPS solutions
- Extensive familiarity with various Host-Based Tools
- Experience with Log Aggregation Tools
- Logical thinking and analytical ability
- Verbal and written communication ability
- Bachelor or Graduate degree•
- Knowledge of CJCSM 6510.01B
- Experience with Digital Forensics
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvi’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.