Information Security Engineer
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for an Information Security Systems Engineer. This person will be responsible for applications that bring data and capabilities together in a secure manner to the end user in an on-demand environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems.
- Designing, developing, and implementing security requirements within an organization’s business processes.
- Providing technical and policy interpretation and guidance regarding information security issues in support of ICD 503 accreditation activities. Ensure that operational security for cloud solution is maintained for information systems.
- Developing and maintaining A&A documentation (SSP, Security Test Procedures, Security Controls, Traceability Matrix, etc.) and conduct periodic reviews to ensure compliance Attained ATO in full cloud implementation.
- Providing technical direction in implementing defense in depth strategies for sensitive workloads.
- Identifying deficiencies/weaknesses discovered in customer’s systems and recommend corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities and non-compliance of systems, including infrastructure.
- Utilizing applications and AWS services to support audit and continuous monitoring functions to ensure the security posture of system.
- Performing insider threat mitigation, and alignment to NIST Standards.
- 15+ years of overall experience
- 3+ years of experience in the Intelligence Community
- Well versed in Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies and architecture
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Xacta 360
- Experience working with scanning tools such as Nessus, AppDetective, and WebInspect
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently; self-started
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline)
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance required.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), EC- Council
- ITIL Certificate – Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.