Cyber Security Command Center Analyst
Singapore, South East, SG
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Global Information Security Organization (IBM CISO) is seeking a Cyber Security Command Center professional to work on the global Cybersecurity Operations team. The core function of the Command Center is to coordinate, integrate and synchronize the full spectrum of Cybersecurity Operations acting as a bridge to communicate current threats and response to CISO Leadership to improve IBM’s security posture.
- In this role, you will work with relevant teams within IBM to identify, track and report on Cyber security events, incidents, and emerging threats. The focus will be to leverage comprehensive data provided across the enterprise and to report high risk information to the CISO leadership team for awareness. You will be working in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Work closely with the IBM internal teams to analyze reported events, incidents or threats to IBM owned or managed systems.
- Provide daily reports of trends and metrics to the IBM CISO Leadership team
- Utilize trends and metrics to enhance IBM’s security posture (Incident lessons learned, root cause analysis, etc.)
YOUR ABILITIES & SKILLS
- Ability to communicate and effectively problem solve at all levels
- Collaboratively involve and seek participation from appropriate teams
- Effective at initiating and developing customer relationships
- Knowledgeable in Cybersecurity metrics and reporting
- Familiar with the various security event/incident frameworks (Mitre Att&ck, VERIS, NIST, etc.)
- Recognizing and categorizing types of cyber security events and knowing when to escalate
- Need to be a self-starter with the ability to effectively lead
- You need to be comfortable multitasking, remain calm under pressure, be self-driven, have initiative to drive progress and look for opportunities for improvement
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in CyberSecurity Operations
- Experience working in a fast-paced complex environment.
- Experience with programming or scripting languages.
- Ability to present information to both technical and business leaders
- Recognizing and categorizing types of cyber security threats and vulnerabilities and applying the appropriate risk
- Strong understanding of a heterogeneous complex network infrastructure
- Experience working in a Cybersecurity role within a global corporate enterprise
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Three years of experience in Cybersecurity Operations
- At least one Information Security Professional Certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CFCE, CCE, DFCP, GCIA, GCIH)
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: CISM CISSP Finance GCIH GIAC NIST Vulnerabilities