Principal Hardware Reverse Engineer
Two Six Technologies is seeking a Principal Hardware Reverse Engineer. If you have a desire to serve as a Principal member of a team performing cutting-edge research and reverse engineering on embedded technologies and architectures, apply today!
You will be a key player in leading a small fast paced team, owning your own projects and delivering results to clients. You will have access to top experts in the field with experience across a range of domains and work with them to achieve what should not be possible. You will have numerous opportunities to define your work. You should be comfortable taking on complex technical problems for which there is often no known answer.
In this role, you will work on 1-2 research and reverse engineering programs at a time. You’ll use your skillset to rapidly solve a large range of reverse engineering challenges.
If you have a passion for cyber-security and/or reverse engineering - or an interest in growing into these fields - this role will offer you extremely unique opportunities to do so.
- Create and develop novel security applications for embedded systems
- Support a wide range of new research and development projects, focusing on embedded system security
- Quickly isolate areas of interest in large complex systems
- Rapidly prototype new technologies to exploit target systems
- Perform vulnerability research on hardened systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related Scientific Domain OR 10 years of experience in the embedded security industry.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with Linux on embedded hardware platforms and embedded systems debugging (JTAG/UART/Oscilloscopes/Logic Analyzers)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in C, C++ and Python programming languages
- Experience with wired and wireless networking protocols and hardware as well as reverse engineering experience
- Deep problem solving abilities and willingness to dive deep in unknown territories
- Candidates must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
Nice to have:
- An active Top Secret DoD or IC security clearance
- An advanced degree (Masters or Ph D.) in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related Scientific Domain
- Experience working as part of small R&D teams composed of researchers, engineers, and scientists
- Firmware development experience
- RF Expertise
- Experience with Layer 1 and 2 wired and wireless protocols such as USB, SPI/I2C/1-Wire, Ethernet, PCI-Express, 802.11, Bluetooth/ZigBee.
- Hacking experience on IoT products
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Two Six Technologies without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran, marital, pregnancy or citizenship status; or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Other jobs like this
Application Security Engineer, Amazon Application SecurityApplication security C Cryptography Java Mobile security Network security Perl Privacy Python Ruby +1
Career development Conferences Flex hours Team events
Senior Staff Application Security EngineerApplication security Automation AWS DevOps Lambda Open Source Penetration testing Privacy Python Security strategy +2
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Security Officer 3 jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Officer 2 jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs