Windows Security Engineer
Posted 7 months ago
Are you an expert with Windows? Are you very strong with security protocols? Are you looking for a role that will help you grow your technical skills? Then Fivesky has just the opportunity. We’re looking for an Windows Security Engineer in Montreal with the passion to drive large scale projects on a daily basis.
Who We Are:
Fivesky is a service provider within the technical financial industry that focuses on all things IT. From our cybersecurity resell business to our project management-as-a-service-teams, we are all bound together under one simple mission “Work Hard, Play Hard”.
What you will do:
- Work with the Security Engineering team to work out endpoint security
- Implemented security architecture with Microsoft products
- Introduce new security procedures across the business
- Create documentation for the security controls
- Work with cloud platforms (AWS/ Azure)
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related degree (we’d prefer it).
- A Windows expert
- Experience focusing towards security in an enterprise environment
What you’ve done:
- Deploy desktop security related technologies into the firm.
- Ensure products meet the necessary security, supportability, performance requirements.
- Ensure we meet the business’s expectations around user experience.
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation.
- Provide 3rd line support to investigate & troubleshoot root causes.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.