Technical Product Manager - Threat Operations
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Technical Product Manager – Threat Operations
Location: Candidate will be located in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
Arctic Wolf is looking for a Technical Product Manager to lead the definition and delivery of new threat operations capabilities as part of our Managed Detection and Response offering. Working with an exceptional team of software engineers, threat researchers, and security analysts, this Technical PM will be responsible for establishing and maintaining our core detection capabilities, gathering detailed requirements and prioritizing development. This is a high visibility role with significant executive interaction across several cross-functional groups including Service Delivery, Customer Success, and Security Services. The Technical PM will continuously evaluate attacker techniques and evolving IT footprints, to enable and refine the holistic analysis of threats, considering indicators from all relevant aspects of the attack surface.
Ideal candidates for this role are passionate about building enterprise security products, are committed to keeping customers secure, and are excited about working in fast-paced, collaborative environments. Candidates will bring a deep understanding of the enterprise security space and will have demonstrated success with prior roles in network security, cloud security, endpoint security, or security analytics. Candidates will have experience building or operating security products and services, such as SIEM, EDR, IDS/IPS, and Firewalls, and be comfortable using standardized frameworks such as the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
Combining their knowledge of the threat landscape, how cybercriminals and nation-state attackers operate, and the security industry ecosystem, the Arctic Wolf Threat Operations Technical PM will lead the charge for our continued leadership in the MDR market. This Technical PM will work closely with customers of various sizes, understand their security challenges, and build innovative solutions to ensure that businesses, their data, and their people remain secure.
- Work closely with the Arctic Wolf Service Delivery and Security Services team to enable operationalization of various net new detection capabilities
- Develop and maintain a prioritized roadmap in collaboration with MDR PM leadership
- Work closely with Threat Ops R&D to groom backlogs and execute against the roadmap
- Provide technical guidance to various customer-facing teams
- Articulate value of net new detection capabilities to internal and external stakeholders
- Represent Arctic Wolf at industry events and security conferences
- Travel as necessary to Arctic Wolf locations in California, Utah, and Minnesota
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 year of PM or TME experience with enterprise security products or services
- 2+ years of experience with either SIEM, IDS/IPS, or EDR/EPP is mandatory (either in PM/TME/R&D, or as a security analyst or incident responder)
- Knowledge of IaaS technologies such as AWS, Azure, or GCP is highly desired
- Experience in SaaS or service-oriented environments is highly desired
- Prior experience with leading and motivating engineers in a dynamic environment
- BS technical degree required