North Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Spinvi is hiring a Cyber-Security Engineer for a NIWC contract to deliver engineering and cybersecurity lifecycle support for a NIWC LANT suite of virtualization solutions in support of the Program Executive Office (PEO) Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4I) Program Office, Acquisition Program Office PMA268, Program Management Warfare (PMW) PMW790, PMW160, PMW150, PMW120 & NAVY INFORMATION FORCES (NAVIFOR) for Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic (NIWC Atlantic) and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat, and Intelligence (C5I) stakeholders.
Candidate will be expected to maintain expertise in DoD Cybersecurity Processes and best practices, as well as skills in areas of system, network, physical and logical security and NIWC LANT Security zoning requirements.
- Eight (8) years of hands-on experience with developing artifacts and managing a DoD DIACAP accreditation packages.
- Two (2) years of direct experience with developing artifacts and managing a DoD RMF accreditation packages and its sustainment.
- Five (5) years of hands-on experience with the following system’s cybersecurity posture management tools: ACAS, SCAP, STIG viewer, DADMS, eMASS, VRAM, DITPR-DON.
- Recognized SME with a track record of successful accreditation of systems on multiple security enclaves.
- Design and execute transition of an existing DIACAP based ATO accreditation to RMF.
- Manage multiple accreditation extension request.
- Take ownership, provide sustainment, and champion an existing infrastructure RMF ATO
- Support accreditation package development for hosted in the virtualization solution private customer when required.
- Design and manage various active directory services such as DoD PKI certificates, replication, Lightweight Directory Services, ADAM, Active Directory Certificate Services, Identity Federation, SAML, OAuth2, ADFS and Azure AD
- Perform all periodic scans to meet RMF requirements. Provide scan results, recommendations and a risk matrix to a task prioritization group
- Maintain accreditation documentation IAW RMF, and NIWC LANT IAO requirements
- Interpret security documentation, procedures and guidelines; such as the DISA STIG, DoD guidance then incorporate necessary provisions into build scripts, Group Policy Objects, Installation and Configuration design documents and lab builds enforcing and solidifying standards, security procedures, and controls ensuring integrity of the Identity Management Framework of the lab and enterprise.
- Provide security requirements expertise and recommendations during engineering discussions for an existing and new capabilities.
Candidate must have a current Secret clearance
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent science.
- Current DoD 8570 certification compliance
This job operates in a professional office environment and occasionally datacenters. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Level of noise is low to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk long distances; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and be able to lift and move up to 30 lbs.
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Spinvi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Spinvi does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvi’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.