Information Security Architect
AppianDiscover the power of low-code automation. Appian is the only leader recognized by industry analysts - in automation, low-code, and case management.
Here at Appian, we’re passionate about automation, speed, and efficiency; and the CIO department is a great place to apply these values! From Information Security, Business Technology, to Solution Engineering, joining Appian will provide you with the opportunity to lead technical strategy, execution and communication for all applications to support Appian employees, customers, and partners across the world. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian across the world.
Appian’s information security team is growing and is seeking an Information Security Architect to focus on building a cohesive strategy across corporate and production environments to make efficient use of resources expended in the security detection and response strategy. This person will work as a subject matter expert in a dynamic information security team collaborating with other departments involving modern cloud computing technologies and multiple security frameworks. As such, we are looking for a person with a strong technical background and a desire to apply that expertise to decisions that have direct customer impact.
To be successful in this role, you will:
Engineering Subject Matter Expert to build and drive end-to-end security detection, monitoring, protection for Appian’s corporate environments and customer infrastructures.
Enhance our security infrastructure for Appian’s operations and service offerings.
Focus on cohesive strategy across corporate and production environments to make efficient use of resources expended in the security detection and response strategy.
Leverage previous and ongoing Red Team / Penetration tests to effectively test current detections and create missing detections.
Focus on the collection, transformation, detection, monitoring, and prevention techniques and convergence across the security disciplines.
Lead productization of security (e.g. productizing SOAR) through blog posts to presentations at conferences with customers to build trust with customers, enhance the security brand, and to help drive recruiting top talent.
Lead/contribute to major projects and initiatives that involve large security tool deployments or engineering efforts.
10+ years experience with security architecture and design expertise.
8+ years experience using various security technologies.
5+ years of software development experience with languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, Go, etc.
3+ years experience in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and/or cloud infrastructure development environments (experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus).
Effective communicator of technical designs and vision verbally, visually and/or in writing for small to medium sized technical and non-technical audiences.
Track record of working in a global high-scalable environment.
Other jobs like this
Principal Application & Product Security Architect (Remote)Application security CCPA NIST Privacy Product security Risk management SDLC Vulnerability management White box
Career development Flex vacation Health care Medical leave Startup environment +1
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs