Information Security Analyst/Engineer
London, England, United Kingdom
Who are we?
Satago is a leading Fintech player and offers a unique cashflow management solution designed to help business owners get on with growing their businesses and forget about their cashflow problems. We provide innovative credit control and risk tools and are the pioneers of on-demand business finance.
We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals who want to make a difference and help us disrupt the status quo. We're a hard-working group who enjoy overcoming hurdles and building awesome tools for our customers.
We are passionate about:
- Empowering and inspiring people
- Understanding customer needs
- Integrity and Transparency
- Diversity and Inclusion
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is keen to roll up their sleeves and work closely with the Satago team to develop, support and transform our public facing, fast growing finance platform.
If you love challenges, finding the answers to the problem and have a great sense of humour then Satago is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
Taking a lead role in the project process to ensure those information security aspects are considered upfront and throughout the project lifecycle.
- Conducting manual and automated source code review.
- Contributing to and utilising security testing methodologies, creating, and updating technical documentation, as necessary.
- Completing security vulnerability analysis or assessment and taking an active role in external audits, as necessary.
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Working closely with the Engineering team to ensure that security is considered throughout the lifecycle.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Plan and execute disaster recovery and BCP plans
- Creation of contingency plans in the event of any security breaches
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Engage in 'ethical hacking', for example, simulating security breaches
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users
- Maintain the information security risk register
- Monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
- Create, maintain and deliver cyber security awareness training for colleagues
- Test and evaluate security products
Why work at Satago:
- You will be joining an awesome, welcoming, and vibrant environment.
- Play a significant role in the development of our company, have your voice heard and realise your professional and personal growth.
- Work with exceptional, diverse, innovative people who want to make a difference.
- No task is beneath or above us. We love to wear many hats and figure things out. This applies even to our CEO!
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
- Competitive Salary, and up to 5% pension matching
- Participation in discretionary bonus pool
- 25 days holiday + extra day off for your birthday
- SatagoSelfie: Extra holiday for one Friday afternoon per month – and yes that adds up to six extra days per year!!!
- Health and Life insurance and usual bens
- Online company perks service
- Dedicated budget for continuous Training & Development on a personal and team level
- Plenty of drinks, snacks, and Friday's happy hour in the office.
Satago is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate difference, support it, and thrive on a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we are, and our work will be.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.
We’d love to hear from you!
Other jobs like this
Information Security AnalystAuditing Audits Azure CISA CISSP CompTIA Incident response IPS ISMS ISO 27001 +9
Career development Competitive pay Health care Team events
Security Engineer - International RemoteApplication security Artificial intelligence Golang Intrusion detection Machine Learning Monitoring Network security OWASP Python Rust +3
Career development Conferences Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +2
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs