Software Developer - Cloud Security (XCloud)
Location: United States,,
Job Description: Software Developer (XCloud)
We stop cybersecurity breach with the most advanced zero trust security platform on the planet!
Would you like to be there with us in this journey??
ColorTokens, based in Silicon Valley, is redefining enterprise and cloud cybersecurity with our technology and vision of making the digital world a safe place to live, work and thrive. We make it easy to protect complex networks at scale by massively automating the deployment and management of end-to-end zero trust cybersecurity. ColorTokens’ Security-as-a-Service platform leverages traditional and hybrid deployments to enable zero-trust security to protect endpoints, workloads, application environments, and users against internal and external threats. ColorTokens’ solutions are infrastructure-agnostic and empower enterprises to shift from a reactive to a proactive security model without additional investment in hardware and operational complexities.
ColorTokens named a Strong Performer in the Forrester New Wave Micro-segmentation report! ColorTokens named a Strong Performer in The Forrester New Wave™: Microsegmentation Report - ColorTokens )
Colortokens is looking for highly motivated software developer(s) who can work on various initiatives to expand our Xcloud product security platform.
Xcloud is a newly launched Cybersecurity service with a goal of simplifying security and making it easy for organizations to conform to security standards for securing their cloud infrastructure including, Cloud Compute, Containers, Applications, Cloud Database services. We are looking for software developer(s) who can be part of our development team to help with developing various new features in our cybersecurity offering on AWS/Azure/GCP.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
You will be joining a vibrant fast growing startup with an unique agent-less technology that has many industry firsts in terms of the breadth and depth of our security offering. You would be developing highly-scalable, cloud-
native, multi-tenant applications that solve real world use cases. You will be exposed to full stack development and will deliver features from their inception to production deployment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with customer use cases and create industry leading functionality.
Location : Pittsburgh, PA, Santa Clara, CA, Boston, MA
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work with product managers and lead developers to come up with a problem statement and approaches
· Document the approaches and problem statement and come up with prototypes to investigate feasibility of various approaches
· Iterate and improve upon solutions to productize features
Skill Pre-requisites for the role:
· B.S in Computer Science or related fields
· Good Programming skill in any language (Golang preferred). (Developers with C++ / Java are also fine)
· Good analytical thinking
· Self driven and highly motivated developer
Good To Have
· Knowledge of AWS, Azure, GCP highly desirable
· Knowledge on best practices architectures for SaaS applications.
· Knowledge of Operating Systems, Networking, Application development
· Knowledge of Mongo DB a plus
Team & Culture:
This is a cross functional team, working closely with Product Management, System Engineering & Deployment teams.
The Leaders and team members have diverse expertise in Cybersecurity, Network Security, Cloud, SAAS, PaaS, IAAS with deep experience in scalable Product Development environment. You will work with Global and cross functional teams.
You will be joining one of the fastest growing, most innovative global teams in cybersecurity. We value teamwork, diversity, inclusion, transparency, trust, and empowerment. We believe in employees first and support work/life balance. Provide equal opportunity and promote diversity.Apply to this job
Other jobs like this
Senior Azure Cloud Security EngineerAnsible Automation AWS Azure CircleCI DevOps Docker Encryption GCP Incident response +9
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more Cyber Security career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior DevSecOps Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Automation Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cloud Security Operations Lead jobs
- Open Azure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs